Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Valerenga vs Odd BK

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Valerenga - Draw - Odd BK) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54.8% home win for (Valerenga) at opening odds $1.63; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 20.3% away win for (Odd BK) at opening odds $4.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Valerenga) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Odd BK) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

01 | 1X2
Valerenga
1.63
1.55
-4.9%
Draw
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
Odd BK
4.40
4.70
+6.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Valerenga -1.5
2.80
2.50
-10.7%
Odd BK +1.5
1.35
1.43
+5.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.63
1.50
-8.0%
Under 2.5
2.10
2.35
+11.9%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.60
1.53
-4.4%
No
2.10
2.25
+7.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
4.40
4.40
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
11.00
11.00
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
0-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
1-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
80.00
80.00
3-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
25.00
25.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
2
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
5
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
6
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
7
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
8
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
9+
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Valerenga
1.53
1.48
-3.3%
Odd BK
2.75
2.75
No 1st Goal
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Valerenga
2.20
2.05
-6.8%
Draw
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
Odd BK
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.60
0-0
3.00
3.50
+16.7%
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
23.00
23.00
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.30
-8.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.53
+5.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.00
Even
1.67
1.67
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.00
3.50
+16.7%
1
2.55
2.60
+2.0%
2
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
3+
6.00
5.00
-16.7%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Valerenga
2.00
1.90
-5.0%
Odd BK
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
No 1st Goal
3.00
3.50
+16.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
No
1.15
1.18
+2.6%

Last Updated on 2022-06-27 01:50:01