Spain / Spanish League /
Valladolid vs Granada 1554
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Valladolid - Draw - Granada) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.4% home win for (Valladolid) at opening odds $2.05; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 27.8% away win for (Granada) at opening odds $3.20
The fixture favourite (Valladolid) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Granada) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30
Last Updated on 2021-04-12 00:20:02