Spain / Spanish League / 1508

Valladolid vs Levante

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Valladolid - Draw - Levante) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.3% home win for (Valladolid) at opening odds $2.20; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 30.6% away win for (Levante) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Valladolid) has a 20.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Levante) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
Valladolid -0.252.001.97 -1.5%Levante +0.251.821.85 +1.6%
01 | 1X2
Valladolid2.202.20Draw3.053.00 -1.6%Levante2.903.00 +3.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Valladolid -1.54.404.00 -9.1%Levante +1.51.151.18 +2.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.151.97 -8.4%Under 2.51.601.72 +7.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
ValladolidDrawLevante
H-H3.603.70 +2.8%H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0035.00
D-H5.205.20D-D4.504.50D-A7.007.00
A-H30.0025.00 -16.7%A-D15.0013.00 -13.3%A-A5.005.20 +4.0%
04 | Pick The Score
ValladolidDrawLevante
1-06.007.00 +16.7%0-08.008.000-17.008.50 +21.4%
2-09.5010.00 +5.3%1-15.505.80 +5.5%0-213.0015.00 +15.4%
2-18.008.002-213.0012.00 -7.7%1-29.5010.00 +5.3%
3-021.0021.003-370.0050.00 -28.6%0-335.0040.00 +14.3%
3-117.0015.00 -11.8%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-325.0025.00
3-230.0025.00 -16.7%Any Other Score90.0060.00 -33.3%2-335.0035.00
4-060.0060.00    0-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
4-160.0050.00 -16.7%    1-490.0080.00 -11.1%
4-290.0060.00 -33.3%    2-4100.0090.00 -10.0%
4-3150.00125.00 -16.7%    3-4200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-0150.00150.00    0-5250.00250.00
5-1150.00125.00 -16.7%    1-5200.00200.00
5-2200.00150.00 -25.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5300.00250.00 -16.7%
05 | Total Goals
08.008.0033.703.80 +2.7%635.0025.00 -28.6%
13.604.20 +16.7%46.505.50 -15.4%770.0060.00 -14.3%
23.053.10 +1.6%513.0011.00 -15.4%8100.0090.00 -10.0%
    9+125.00125.00    
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Valladolid1.871.85 -1.1%No 1st Goal8.008.00Levante2.202.25 +2.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.90 +2.7%Even1.801.75 -2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Valladolid2.952.90 -1.7%Draw1.971.97Levante3.603.70 +2.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
ValladolidDrawLevante
1-04.004.20 +5.0%0-02.502.500-14.805.20 +8.3%
2-013.0012.00 -7.7%1-18.007.50 -6.3%0-217.0017.00
2-117.0017.002-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-219.0017.00 -10.5%
    Any Other Score19.0017.00 -10.5%    
2020-07-02 03:50:02
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.451.42 -2.1%Under 0.52.502.60 +4.0%