USA / US Soccer League /
Vancouver W vs Montreal Impact 4618
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Vancouver W - Draw - Montreal Impact) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 28.7% home win for (Vancouver W) at opening odds $3.10; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 44.4% away win for (Montreal Impact) at opening odds $2.00
The fixture favourite (Montreal Impact) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Vancouver W) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03
Last Updated on 2020-09-17 08:50:01