USA / US Soccer League /

Vancouver W vs NE Revolution 4611

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Vancouver W - Draw - NE Revolution) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35% home win for (Vancouver W) at opening odds $2.55; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 38.8% away win for (NE Revolution) at opening odds $2.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (NE Revolution) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Vancouver W) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Vancouver W 0.00
2.02
2.02
NE Revolution +0.00
1.80
1.80
01 | 1X2
Vancouver W
2.55
2.60
+2.0%
Draw
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
NE Revolution
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Vancouver W +1.5
1.10
1.10
NE Revolution -1.5
5.20
5.20
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.63
1.75
+7.4%
Under 2.5
2.10
1.93
-8.1%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.50
1.60
+6.7%
No
2.30
2.10
-8.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
D-A
6.00
6.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
0-0
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
0-1
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
8.00
8.00
3-0
30.00
30.00
3-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-3
21.00
21.00
4-0
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
0-4
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-4
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-2
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-4
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
150.00
150.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
1
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
2
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
5
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
6
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
7
40.00
40.00
8
70.00
70.00
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Vancouver W
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
NE Revolution
1.90
1.92
+1.1%
No 1st Goal
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Vancouver W
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Draw
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
NE Revolution
2.85
3.00
+5.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.70
4.70
0-0
3.20
2.90
-9.4%
0-1
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.42
-2.1%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
2.05
+5.1%
Even
1.70
1.63
-4.1%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.20
2.90
-9.4%
1
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
2
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
3+
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Vancouver W
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
NE Revolution
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
No 1st Goal
3.20
2.90
-9.4%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
No
1.18
1.15
-2.5%

Last Updated on 2022-06-27 08:00:01