USA / US Soccer League /

Vancouver W vs San Jose Quakes 4654

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Vancouver W - Draw - San Jose Quakes) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.2% home win for (Vancouver W) at opening odds $2.10; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 30.1% away win for (San Jose Quakes) at opening odds $2.95

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Vancouver W) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (San Jose Quakes) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Vancouver W 0.00
1.80
1.80
San Jose Quakes +0.00
2.02
2.02
01 | 1X2
Vancouver W
2.10
2.35
+11.9%
Draw
3.20
3.20
San Jose Quakes
2.95
2.60
-11.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Vancouver W -1.5
4.40
5.20
+18.2%
San Jose Quakes +1.5
1.15
1.10
-4.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
1.70
-5.6%
Under 2.5
1.87
2.00
+7.0%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.63
1.53
-6.1%
No
2.05
2.25
+9.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.40
3.80
+11.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.00
4.40
-12.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
9.00
+28.6%
0-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
1-1
5.50
5.50
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
3-0
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
125.00
125.00
1-3
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
3-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1
4.40
5.00
+13.6%
2
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
5
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
6
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Vancouver W
1.80
1.90
+5.6%
San Jose Quakes
2.20
2.03
-7.7%
No 1st Goal
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Vancouver W
2.75
2.95
+7.3%
Draw
2.10
2.10
San Jose Quakes
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.50
+12.5%
0-0
2.80
2.85
+1.8%
0-1
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.42
+2.9%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.80
2.85
+1.8%
1
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
2
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
3+
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Vancouver W
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
San Jose Quakes
2.85
2.65
-7.0%
No 1st Goal
2.80
2.85
+1.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
No
1.15
1.18
+2.6%

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 07:00:02