Sweden / Swedish League /

Varbergs vs IFK Gothenburg 5482

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Varbergs - Draw - IFK Gothenburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 27.8% home win for (Varbergs) at opening odds $3.20; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 45.2% away win for (IFK Gothenburg) at opening odds $1.97

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (IFK Gothenburg) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Varbergs) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Varbergs +0.25
1.97
2.03
+3.0%
IFK Gothenburg -0.25
1.80
1.80
01 | 1X2
Varbergs
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
Draw
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
IFK Gothenburg
1.97
1.95
-1.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Varbergs +1.5
1.18
1.18
IFK Gothenburg -1.5
4.00
4.00
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
1.87
-5.1%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.80
+4.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
D-H
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
D-D
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-A
5.00
5.00
A-H
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
11.00
+37.5%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
5.80
8.00
+37.9%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
0-2
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
2-1
10.00
10.00
2-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-2
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
3-0
40.00
40.00
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
17.00
17.00
3-1
25.00
25.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
3-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
2-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-0
125.00
125.00
0-4
50.00
50.00
4-1
90.00
90.00
1-4
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
4-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-1
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-5
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
3.90
4.40
+12.8%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
6.00
5.00
-16.7%
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
7
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
8
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Varbergs
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
No 1st Goal
11.00
11.00
IFK Gothenburg
1.72
1.75
+1.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.87
+3.9%
Even
1.85
1.77
-4.3%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Varbergs
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
Draw
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
IFK Gothenburg
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-0
2.85
2.85
0-1
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.95
2.75
-6.8%
Under 1.5
1.33
1.38
+3.8%

Last Updated on 2021-07-27 00:50:01