Sweden / Swedish League /

Varbergs vs IFK Gothenburg 5469

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Varbergs - Draw - IFK Gothenburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.3% home win for (Varbergs) at opening odds $2.60; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 37.9% away win for (IFK Gothenburg) at opening odds $2.35

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (IFK Gothenburg) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Varbergs) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Varbergs 0.00
2.02
2.10
+4.0%
IFK Gothenburg +0.00
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
01 | 1X2
Varbergs
2.60
2.75
+5.8%
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
IFK Gothenburg
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Varbergs +1.5
1.09
1.09
IFK Gothenburg -1.5
5.50
5.50
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
2.00
Under 2.5
1.70
1.70
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.75
1.70
-2.9%
No
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.40
4.70
+6.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-A
5.50
5.50
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
10.00
10.00
2-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
8.00
8.00
3-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
17.00
17.00
3-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
80.00
80.00
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
90.00
90.00
0-4
70.00
70.00
4-1
70.00
70.00
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
90.00
90.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.70
3.70
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Varbergs
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
IFK Gothenburg
1.92
1.90
-1.0%
No 1st Goal
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Varbergs
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
Draw
2.05
2.03
-1.0%
IFK Gothenburg
3.00
3.00
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
0-0
2.75
2.75
0-1
4.20
4.20
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
23.00
23.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.38
Under 0.5
2.75
2.75
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.75
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.20
4.20
3+
7.50
7.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Varbergs
2.75
2.80
+1.8%
IFK Gothenburg
2.55
2.55
No 1st Goal
2.75
2.75
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.80
No
1.12
1.12

Last Updated on 2022-08-08 23:50:02