Japan / J League Div 2 /

Varen Nagasaki vs Blaublitz Akita 2666

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Varen Nagasaki - Draw - Blaublitz Akita) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 44.4% home win for (Varen Nagasaki) at opening odds $2.00; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 26.9% away win for (Blaublitz Akita) at opening odds $3.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Varen Nagasaki) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Blaublitz Akita) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

01 | 1X2
Varen Nagasaki
2.00
1.90
-5.0%
Draw
3.10
3.10
Blaublitz Akita
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Varen Nagasaki -1.5
3.75
3.55
-5.3%
Blaublitz Akita +1.5
1.20
1.22
+1.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.30
+9.5%
Under 2.5
1.63
1.53
-6.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
D-D
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
D-A
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
4.80
-26.2%
0-0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
0-1
8.00
8.00
2-0
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
0-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
3-2
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-2
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
1
3.70
3.40
-8.1%
2
3.05
3.05
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
5
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
6
30.00
30.00
7
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Varen Nagasaki
1.75
1.67
-4.6%
No 1st Goal
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
Blaublitz Akita
2.35
2.60
+10.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Varen Nagasaki
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
Draw
2.05
1.97
-3.9%
Blaublitz Akita
3.90
4.30
+10.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
0-0
2.40
2.40
0-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.50
-3.8%

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 12:50:02