Japan / J League Div 2 / 2684

Varen Nagasaki vs JEF Utd Chiba

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Varen Nagasaki - Draw - JEF Utd Chiba) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.5% home win for (Varen Nagasaki) at opening odds $2.05; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 30.2% away win for (JEF Utd Chiba) at opening odds $2.95. The fixture favourite (Varen Nagasaki) has a 25.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (JEF Utd Chiba) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Varen Nagasaki2.052.00 -2.4%Draw3.403.50 +2.9%JEF Utd Chiba2.952.95
46. 1/2 Goal
Varen Nagasaki -1.53.553.55JEF Utd Chiba +1.51.221.22
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.352.35Under 3.51.501.50
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Varen NagasakiDrawJEF Utd Chiba
H-H3.203.20H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0025.00
D-H5.205.20D-D6.006.50 +8.3%D-A7.507.50
A-H23.0021.00 -8.7%A-D13.0013.00A-A5.004.80 -4.0%
04. Pick The Score
Varen NagasakiDrawJEF Utd Chiba
1-09.0010.00 +11.1%0-015.0017.00 +13.3%0-111.0012.00 +9.1%
2-011.0011.001-16.506.500-217.0017.00
2-17.507.502-211.0010.00 -9.1%1-29.509.50
3-019.0021.00 +10.5%3-340.0035.00 -12.5%0-340.0040.00
3-113.0013.004-4150.00150.001-321.0019.00 -9.5%
3-217.0017.00Any Other Score70.0060.00 -14.3%2-323.0021.00 -8.7%
4-050.0050.00    0-4100.0090.00 -10.0%
4-135.0035.00    1-460.0060.00
4-240.0040.00    2-460.0060.00
4-380.0070.00 -12.5%    3-490.0090.00
5-0125.00100.00 -20.0%    0-5200.00200.00
5-190.0090.00    1-5150.00150.00
5-2125.00100.00 -20.0%    2-5150.00150.00
5-3150.00150.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
015.0017.00 +13.3%33.503.50615.0013.00 -13.3%
15.206.00 +15.4%44.704.50 -4.3%735.0030.00 -14.3%
23.603.80 +5.6%58.007.00 -12.5%870.0060.00 -14.3%
    9+100.0090.00 -10.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Varen Nagasaki1.771.77No 1st Goal15.0017.00 +13.3%JEF Utd Chiba2.152.15
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Varen Nagasaki2.602.60Draw2.252.30 +2.2%JEF Utd Chiba3.403.30 -2.9%
11. Halftime PTS
Varen NagasakiDrawJEF Utd Chiba
1-04.104.20 +2.4%0-03.053.20 +4.9%0-15.205.20
2-011.0011.001-16.506.500-215.0015.00
2-115.0015.002-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-219.0017.00 -10.5%
    Any Other Score13.0012.00 -7.7%    
2019-10-12 16:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.402.30 -4.2%Under 1.51.491.53 +2.7%