Japan / J League Div 2 /
Varen Nagasaki vs Jubilo Iwata 2685
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Varen Nagasaki - Draw - Jubilo Iwata) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 30.7% home win for (Varen Nagasaki) at opening odds $2.90; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 41.4% away win for (Jubilo Iwata) at opening odds $2.15
The fixture favourite (Jubilo Iwata) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Varen Nagasaki) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93
Last Updated on 2023-05-27 09:40:01