Japan / J League Div 2 /

Varen Nagasaki vs Matsumoto FC 2643

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Varen Nagasaki - Draw - Matsumoto FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 51.7% home win for (Varen Nagasaki) at opening odds $1.72; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 22.2% away win for (Matsumoto FC) at opening odds $4.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Varen Nagasaki) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Matsumoto FC) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

01 | 1X2
Varen Nagasaki
1.72
1.72
Draw
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
Matsumoto FC
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Varen Nagasaki -1.5
3.05
3.15
+3.3%
Matsumoto FC +1.5
1.30
1.28
-1.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.63
-4.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
D-D
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
D-A
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
0-0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
0-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-0
6.50
6.50
1-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-2
12.00
12.00
3-0
12.00
12.00
3-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
0-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
100.00
100.00
2-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-0
35.00
35.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
90.00
90.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
1
4.00
3.70
-7.5%
2
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
6
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
7
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
8
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Varen Nagasaki
1.58
1.58
No 1st Goal
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
Matsumoto FC
2.70
2.75
+1.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Varen Nagasaki
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Matsumoto FC
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.40
0-0
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
0-1
6.00
6.00
2-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
23.00
23.00
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 04:50:02