Japan / J League Div 2 /

Vegalta Sendai vs M Yamagata 2663

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Vegalta Sendai - Draw - M Yamagata) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.4% home win for (Vegalta Sendai) at opening odds $2.10; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 29.7% away win for (M Yamagata) at opening odds $3.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Vegalta Sendai) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (M Yamagata) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

01 | 1X2
Vegalta Sendai
2.10
1.82
-13.3%
Draw
3.20
3.70
+15.6%
M Yamagata
3.00
3.40
+13.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Vegalta Sendai -1.5
4.40
3.35
-23.9%
M Yamagata +1.5
1.15
1.25
+8.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
1.63
-9.4%
Under 2.5
1.87
2.10
+12.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.63
1.58
-3.1%
No
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.40
3.05
-10.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-A
7.50
7.50
A-H
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
9.00
+38.5%
0-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-1
9.00
15.00
+66.7%
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
5.50
8.00
+45.5%
0-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
3-0
21.00
21.00
3-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
4-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
1-3
23.00
23.00
3-2
23.00
12.00
-47.8%
Any Other Score
100.00
40.00
-60.0%
2-3
30.00
19.00
-36.7%
4-0
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
0-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-1
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
1-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-2
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
2-4
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
4-3
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
3-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-0
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1
4.40
5.20
+18.2%
2
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
5
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
6
21.00
13.00
-38.1%
7
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
8
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Vegalta Sendai
1.80
1.80
M Yamagata
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
No 1st Goal
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Vegalta Sendai
2.75
2.45
-10.9%
Draw
2.10
2.30
+9.5%
M Yamagata
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
0-0
2.75
3.10
+12.7%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
2-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.30
-16.4%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.53
+10.9%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
Even
1.63
1.67
+2.5%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
3.10
+12.7%
1
2.45
2.65
+8.2%
2
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
3+
7.50
5.20
-30.7%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Vegalta Sendai
2.40
2.35
-2.1%
M Yamagata
2.95
2.85
-3.4%
No 1st Goal
2.75
3.10
+12.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.40
No
1.15
1.15

Last Updated on 2022-06-25 14:50:02