Japan / J League / 3117

Vegalta Sendai vs Shimizu S Pulse

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Vegalta Sendai - Draw - Shimizu S Pulse) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 44.5% home win for (Vegalta Sendai) at opening odds $2.00; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 30.7% away win for (Shimizu S Pulse) at opening odds $2.90. The fixture favourite (Vegalta Sendai) has a 25.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Shimizu S Pulse) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Vegalta Sendai -0.251.822.00 +9.9%Shimizu S Pulse +0.252.001.82 -9.0%
01. 1X2
Vegalta Sendai2.002.20 +10.0%Draw3.603.05 -15.3%Shimizu S Pulse2.902.95 +1.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Vegalta Sendai -1.53.554.00 +12.7%Shimizu S Pulse +1.51.221.18 -3.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.551.67 +7.7%Under 2.52.252.03 -9.8%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Vegalta SendaiDrawShimizu S Pulse
H-H3.103.60 +16.1%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0030.00 +20.0%
D-H5.205.20D-D6.504.70 -27.7%D-A8.007.00 -12.5%
A-H21.0025.00 +19.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.805.20 +8.3%
04. Pick The Score
Vegalta SendaiDrawShimizu S Pulse
1-09.009.000-017.0011.00 -35.3%0-111.0011.00
2-010.0011.00 +10.0%1-16.505.50 -15.4%0-217.0017.00
2-17.008.00 +14.3%2-211.0011.001-29.5010.00 +5.3%
3-019.0023.00 +21.1%3-340.0040.000-340.0040.00
3-113.0015.00 +15.4%4-4150.00150.001-321.0021.00
3-217.0021.00 +23.5%Any Other Score70.0070.002-323.0025.00 +8.7%
4-050.0060.00 +20.0%    0-4100.0090.00 -10.0%
4-135.0040.00 +14.3%    1-460.0060.00
4-240.0050.00 +25.0%    2-460.0060.00
4-380.0090.00 +12.5%    3-490.00100.00 +11.1%
5-0125.00125.00    0-5200.00200.00
5-190.00100.00 +11.1%    1-5150.00150.00
5-2125.00125.00    2-5150.00150.00
5-3150.00200.00 +33.3%    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
017.0011.00 -35.3%33.403.80 +11.8%615.0015.00
15.205.2044.504.80 +6.7%735.0035.00
23.703.50 -5.4%57.508.50 +13.3%870.0070.00
    9+100.00100.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Vegalta Sendai1.751.85 +5.7%No 1st Goal17.0011.00 -35.3%Shimizu S Pulse2.152.15
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.90 +5.6%Even1.851.75 -5.4%
10. Halftime 1X2
Vegalta Sendai2.502.90 +16.0%Draw2.352.03 -13.6%Shimizu S Pulse3.403.50 +2.9%
11. Halftime PTS
Vegalta SendaiDrawShimizu S Pulse
1-04.004.50 +12.5%0-03.202.60 -18.8%0-15.005.20 +4.0%
2-011.0012.00 +9.1%1-16.507.00 +7.7%0-215.0015.00
2-115.0017.00 +13.3%2-240.0040.001-219.0021.00 +10.5%
    Any Other Score13.0013.00    
2019-11-10 11:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.352.40 +2.1%Under 1.51.501.49 -0.7%