Japan / J League /
Vegalta Sendai vs Yokohama FM 3150
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Vegalta Sendai - Draw - Yokohama FM) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 20.7% home win for (Vegalta Sendai) at opening odds $4.30; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 54.6% away win for (Yokohama FM) at opening odds $1.63
The fixture favourite (Yokohama FM) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Vegalta Sendai) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 12:50:01