Japan / J League Div 2 /

Vegalta Sendai vs Z Kanazawa 2684

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Vegalta Sendai - Draw - Z Kanazawa) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.5% home win for (Vegalta Sendai) at opening odds $2.15; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 29.7% away win for (Z Kanazawa) at opening odds $3.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Vegalta Sendai) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Z Kanazawa) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

01 | 1X2
Vegalta Sendai
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Draw
3.10
3.10
Z Kanazawa
3.00
3.20
+6.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Vegalta Sendai -1.5
4.80
3.55
-26.0%
Z Kanazawa +1.5
1.12
1.22
+8.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
1.90
-3.6%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.77
+2.9%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.70
1.70
No
1.95
1.95
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-D
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
D-A
7.00
7.00
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.50
0-0
9.50
9.50
0-1
8.50
8.50
2-0
9.50
9.50
1-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
21.00
21.00
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
90.00
90.00
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-0
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.50
1
4.10
4.10
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.70
3.70
4
5.50
5.50
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Vegalta Sendai
1.82
1.82
Z Kanazawa
2.25
2.25
No 1st Goal
9.50
9.50
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Vegalta Sendai
2.80
2.80
Draw
2.03
2.03
Z Kanazawa
3.70
3.70
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.00
0-0
2.75
2.75
0-1
5.00
5.00
2-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.38
Under 0.5
2.75
2.75
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.10
Even
1.60
1.60
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.75
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
3+
7.50
7.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Vegalta Sendai
2.45
2.45
Z Kanazawa
3.00
3.00
No 1st Goal
2.75
2.75
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.80
No
1.12
1.12

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 12:50:01