Italy / Italian Cup /

Venezia vs Ascoli 0803

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Venezia - Draw - Ascoli) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.2% home win for (Venezia) at opening odds $1.85; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 25.5% away win for (Ascoli) at opening odds $3.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Ascoli) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Venezia) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

01 | 1X2
Venezia
1.85
3.10
+67.6%
Draw
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
Ascoli
3.50
2.05
-41.4%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Venezia +1.5
1.07
1.15
+7.5%
Ascoli -1.5
6.00
4.40
-26.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.93
+1.6%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.75
1.70
-2.9%
No
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.80
5.20
+85.7%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
4.70
7.50
+59.6%
D-D
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-A
8.50
5.00
-41.2%
A-H
23.00
35.00
+52.2%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
6.50
3.30
-49.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
8.50
+41.7%
0-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
0-1
9.50
6.50
-31.6%
2-0
8.00
15.00
+87.5%
1-1
5.80
5.50
-5.2%
0-2
19.00
9.00
-52.6%
2-1
7.00
10.00
+42.9%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
11.00
7.50
-31.8%
3-0
15.00
40.00
+166.7%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
60.00
19.00
-68.3%
3-1
13.00
25.00
+92.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
15.00
-57.1%
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
2-3
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
4-0
40.00
125.00
+212.5%
0-4
150.00
50.00
-66.7%
4-1
35.00
90.00
+157.1%
1-4
100.00
40.00
-60.0%
4-2
60.00
100.00
+66.7%
2-4
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-0
100.00
250.00
+150.0%
0-5
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
5-1
100.00
250.00
+150.0%
1-5
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
5-2
150.00
250.00
+66.7%
2-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1
4.10
4.10
2
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Venezia
1.65
2.30
+39.4%
Ascoli
2.45
1.75
-28.6%
No 1st Goal
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Venezia
2.50
3.70
+48.0%
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Ascoli
4.10
2.70
-34.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
5.20
+40.5%
0-0
2.85
2.80
-1.8%
0-1
5.50
3.90
-29.1%
2-0
10.00
19.00
+90.0%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
19.00
10.00
-47.4%
2-1
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.35
Under 0.5
2.85
2.85
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
2.80
-1.8%
1
2.40
2.40
2
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
3+
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Venezia
2.20
3.05
+38.6%
Ascoli
3.20
2.35
-26.6%
No 1st Goal
2.85
2.80
-1.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.80
No
1.12
1.12

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 23:40:01