Italy / Italian League /

Venezia vs Empoli 1390

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Venezia - Draw - Empoli) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.7% home win for (Venezia) at opening odds $2.50; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 38% away win for (Empoli) at opening odds $2.35

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Empoli) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Venezia) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Venezia 0.00
1.97
2.15
+9.1%
Empoli +0.00
1.85
1.65
-10.8%
01 | 1X2
Venezia
2.50
2.65
+6.0%
Draw
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
Empoli
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Venezia +1.5
1.10
1.18
+7.3%
Empoli -1.5
5.20
4.00
-23.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.63
1.63
Under 2.5
2.10
2.10
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.10
4.50
+9.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
D-A
6.00
6.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
0-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-1
9.00
9.00
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
6.00
8.00
+33.3%
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
3-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
15.00
15.00
3-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-3
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
4-0
80.00
80.00
0-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
4-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
3-4
90.00
35.00
-61.1%
5-0
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
0-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-1
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
1-5
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-2
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
2-5
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
2
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
5
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
6
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
7
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
8
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
9+
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Venezia
1.97
2.03
+3.0%
No 1st Goal
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
Empoli
1.90
1.85
-2.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Venezia
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
Draw
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Empoli
2.95
2.90
-1.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
0-0
3.05
2.95
-3.3%
0-1
4.50
4.50
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.35
-6.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.50
+3.4%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 21:50:02