Friendlies / International Friendlies / 5743

Venezuela vs Bolivia

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Venezuela - Draw - Bolivia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 66% home win for (Venezuela) at opening odds $1.33; 21.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 12.5% away win for (Bolivia) at opening odds $7.00. The fixture favourite (Venezuela) has a 41.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.15 whereas the underdog (Bolivia) has a 58.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.53 for '1/2 Goal' bet type

01. 1X2
Venezuela1.331.18 -11.3%Draw4.105.00 +22.0%Bolivia7.0011.00 +57.1%
46. 1/2 Goal
Venezuela -1.52.151.63 -24.2%Bolivia +1.51.531.97 +28.8%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
VenezuelaDrawBolivia
H-H1.801.50 -16.7%H-D17.0025.00 +47.1%H-A50.0060.00 +20.0%
D-H3.503.30 -5.7%D-D6.007.00 +16.7%D-A15.0023.00 +53.3%
A-H23.0025.00 +8.7%A-D19.0025.00 +31.6%A-A13.0025.00 +92.3%
04. Pick The Score
VenezuelaDrawBolivia
1-04.304.70 +9.3%0-011.0011.000-113.0025.00 +92.3%
2-04.404.00 -9.1%1-17.5010.00 +33.3%0-250.0090.00 +80.0%
2-16.508.00 +23.1%2-221.0035.00 +66.7%1-223.0040.00 +73.9%
3-07.005.00 -28.6%3-3125.00150.00 +20.0%0-3150.00250.00 +66.7%
3-110.0010.004-4250.00250.001-390.00150.00 +66.7%
3-230.0035.00 +16.7%Any Other Score60.0023.00 -61.7%2-390.00150.00 +66.7%
4-015.009.50 -36.7%    0-4250.00250.00
4-123.0017.00 -26.1%    1-4250.00250.00
4-260.0060.00    2-4250.00250.00
4-3150.00200.00 +33.3%    3-4250.00250.00
5-040.0021.00 -47.5%    0-5250.00250.00
5-160.0040.00 -33.3%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2125.00125.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
2019-10-11 05:50:01
05. Total Goals
011.0011.0033.303.30621.0015.00 -28.6%
13.804.50 +18.4%45.204.80 -7.7%740.0030.00 -25.0%
22.953.10 +5.1%59.508.00 -15.8%880.0070.00 -12.5%
    9+90.0090.00