Holland / Dutch League /

Venlo vs Utrecht 5613

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Venlo - Draw - Utrecht) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 24.1% home win for (Venlo) at opening odds $3.70; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 51% away win for (Utrecht) at opening odds $1.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Utrecht) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Venlo) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Venlo +0.75
1.80
1.80
Utrecht -0.75
2.02
2.02
01 | 1X2
Venlo
3.70
3.70
Draw
3.60
3.60
Utrecht
1.75
1.75
02 | 1/2 Goal
Venlo +1.5
1.35
1.40
+3.7%
Utrecht -1.5
2.80
2.60
-7.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.58
+3.3%
Under 2.5
2.30
2.20
-4.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
21.00
21.00
D-H
9.50
9.50
D-D
6.50
6.50
D-A
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
2.60
2.35
-9.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
13.00
13.00
0-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
0-1
8.50
8.50
2-0
23.00
23.00
1-1
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
0-2
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-1
11.00
11.00
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
60.00
60.00
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
13.00
13.00
3-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
11.00
11.00
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-3
17.00
17.00
4-0
150.00
150.00
0-4
35.00
35.00
4-1
90.00
90.00
1-4
25.00
25.00
4-2
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-4
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
5-0
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
0-5
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
5-1
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-5
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
5-2
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
2-5
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1
5.80
5.50
-5.2%
2
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
6
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
7
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Venlo
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
No 1st Goal
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Utrecht
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Venlo
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
Draw
2.30
2.45
+6.5%
Utrecht
2.30
2.05
-10.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.00
6.00
0-0
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
0-1
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
2-0
19.00
19.00
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
9.00
9.00
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
Any Other Score
12.00
12.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.49
-0.7%

Last Updated on 2020-09-19 01:50:02