Japan / J League Div 2 / 2629

Ventforet Kofu vs Avispa Fukuoka

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Ventforet Kofu - Draw - Avispa Fukuoka) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.4% home win for (Ventforet Kofu) at opening odds $1.50; 23.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 17.1% away win for (Avispa Fukuoka) at opening odds $5.20. The fixture favourite (Ventforet Kofu) has a 36.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (Avispa Fukuoka) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Ventforet Kofu1.501.45 -3.3%Draw3.803.90 +2.6%Avispa Fukuoka5.206.00 +15.4%
46. 1/2 Goal
Ventforet Kofu -1.52.502.35 -6.0%Avispa Fukuoka +1.51.431.48 +3.5%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.901.87 -1.6%Under 2.51.771.80 +1.7%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Ventforet KofuDrawAvispa Fukuoka
H-H2.152.10 -2.3%H-D17.0017.00H-A50.0050.00
D-H4.004.00D-D5.506.00 +9.1%D-A12.0013.00 +8.3%
A-H23.0025.00 +8.7%A-D17.0019.00 +11.8%A-A11.0011.00
04. Pick The Score
Ventforet KofuDrawAvispa Fukuoka
1-05.205.200-011.0011.000-113.0013.00
2-05.505.20 -5.5%1-16.507.00 +7.7%0-235.0040.00 +14.3%
2-17.007.002-217.0017.001-217.0019.00 +11.8%
3-010.009.00 -10.0%3-390.0070.00 -22.2%0-3100.00125.00 +25.0%
3-111.0011.004-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-360.0070.00 +16.7%
3-225.0025.00Any Other Score60.0040.00 -33.3%2-360.0060.00
4-023.0021.00 -8.7%    0-4250.00250.00
4-125.0025.00    1-4200.00200.00
4-260.0050.00 -16.7%    2-4200.00200.00
4-3150.00150.00    3-4200.00200.00
5-060.0050.00 -16.7%    0-5250.00250.00
5-170.0060.00 -14.3%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2125.00100.00 -20.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00200.00 -20.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
011.0011.0033.603.60625.0019.00 -24.0%
14.204.30 +2.4%45.505.20 -5.5%760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.103.20 +3.2%511.0011.008100.0060.00 -40.0%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Ventforet Kofu1.451.40 -3.4%No 1st Goal11.0011.00Avispa Fukuoka3.203.40 +6.2%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Ventforet Kofu2.052.00 -2.4%Draw2.202.25 +2.3%Avispa Fukuoka5.506.00 +9.1%
11. Halftime PTS
Ventforet KofuDrawAvispa Fukuoka
1-03.103.05 -1.6%0-02.602.65 +1.9%0-17.508.00 +6.7%
2-08.007.50 -6.3%1-18.509.00 +5.9%0-230.0035.00 +16.7%
2-117.0017.002-250.0060.00 +20.0%1-235.0035.00
    Any Other Score15.0013.00 -13.3%    
2019-11-10 12:20:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.752.50 -9.1%Under 1.51.381.45 +5.1%