Italy / Italian Cup /

Verona vs Bari 0804

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Verona - Draw - Bari) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 57.8% home win for (Verona) at opening odds $1.55; 23.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 18.7% away win for (Bari) at opening odds $4.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Verona) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Bari) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

01 | 1X2
Verona
1.55
1.40
-9.7%
Draw
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
Bari
4.80
5.80
+20.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Verona -1.5
2.70
2.20
-18.5%
Bari +1.5
1.37
1.55
+13.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
1.80
-3.7%
Under 2.5
1.80
1.87
+3.9%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
No
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.25
2.10
-6.7%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
A-A
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-0
12.00
12.00
0-1
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
2-0
5.80
5.80
1-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
0-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
3-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-3
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
3-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
2-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-0
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
1-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
2-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
12.00
1
4.10
4.40
+7.3%
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.50
3.50
4
5.20
5.20
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Verona
1.48
1.37
-7.4%
Bari
2.95
3.30
+11.9%
No 1st Goal
12.00
12.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Verona
2.10
1.95
-7.1%
Draw
2.25
2.25
Bari
5.00
5.80
+16.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
0-0
2.85
3.00
+5.3%
0-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-0
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
1-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-2
23.00
35.00
+52.2%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
Any Other Score
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.40
-15.8%
Under 1.5
1.35
1.49
+10.4%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.00
Even
1.67
1.67
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
3.00
+5.3%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.00
4.00
3+
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Verona
1.97
1.85
-6.1%
Bari
3.90
4.20
+7.7%
No 1st Goal
2.85
3.00
+5.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.20
5.20
No
1.10
1.10

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 23:50:02