Italy / Italian League /
Verona vs Empoli 1332
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Verona - Draw - Empoli) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54.7% home win for (Verona) at opening odds $1.63; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 19.8% away win for (Empoli) at opening odds $4.50
The fixture favourite (Verona) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Empoli) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2023-05-28 18:10:01