Italy / Italian League /
Verona vs Lazio 1391
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Verona - Draw - Lazio) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 27% home win for (Verona) at opening odds $3.30; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 45.2% away win for (Lazio) at opening odds $1.97
The fixture favourite (Lazio) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Verona) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 20:50:01