Italy / Italian League /

Verona vs Parma 1398

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Verona - Draw - Parma) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.7% home win for (Verona) at opening odds $1.95; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 25.5% away win for (Parma) at opening odds $3.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Verona) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Parma) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
Verona -0.25
1.77
1.88
+6.2%
Parma +0.25
2.07
1.93
-6.8%
01 | 1X2
Verona
1.95
2.10
+7.7%
Draw
3.10
3.10
Parma
3.50
3.10
-11.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Verona -1.5
3.50
3.75
+7.1%
Parma +1.5
1.23
1.20
-2.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
1.87
-3.1%
Under 2.5
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.05
3.40
+11.5%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
D-D
4.80
4.80
D-A
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-0
10.00
10.00
0-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
2-0
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
80.00
80.00
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
200.00
200.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
10.00
1
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
5.20
5.20
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
60.00
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Verona
1.70
1.77
+4.1%
No 1st Goal
10.00
10.00
Parma
2.45
2.25
-8.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Verona
2.60
2.75
+5.8%
Draw
2.05
2.05
Parma
4.00
3.70
-7.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
0-0
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.65
+1.9%

Last Updated on 2020-07-02 03:30:02