Italy / Italian League /

Verona vs Roma 1387

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Verona - Draw - Roma) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 27.8% home win for (Verona) at opening odds $3.20; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 45.2% away win for (Roma) at opening odds $1.97

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Roma) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Verona) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
Verona +0.75
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Roma -0.75
2.02
2.00
-1.0%
01 | 1X2
Verona
3.20
4.00
+25.0%
Draw
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
Roma
1.97
1.72
-12.7%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Verona +1.5
1.23
1.35
+9.8%
Roma -1.5
3.50
2.80
-20.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.75
1.65
-5.7%
Under 2.5
1.93
2.07
+7.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.50
7.50
+36.4%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
D-H
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
D-D
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-A
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
3.10
2.60
-16.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
0-0
12.00
12.00
0-1
7.00
7.00
2-0
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
1-1
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
0-2
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
2-1
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
2-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
3-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
3-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
Any Other Score
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
4-0
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
0-4
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
4-1
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
1-4
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-2
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
5-1
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-5
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
12.00
1
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
2
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
5
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
6
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Verona
2.30
2.60
+13.0%
No 1st Goal
12.00
12.00
Roma
1.72
1.58
-8.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Verona
3.70
4.30
+16.2%
Draw
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Roma
2.60
2.30
-11.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
0-0
2.70
2.75
+1.9%
0-1
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
2-0
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
2-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.50
-3.8%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%

Last Updated on 2020-09-20 02:40:02