Italy / Italian League /

Verona vs Sassuolo 1350

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Verona - Draw - Sassuolo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.3% home win for (Verona) at opening odds $2.75; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 42.3% away win for (Sassuolo) at opening odds $2.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sassuolo) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Verona) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Verona +0.50
1.80
1.88
+4.4%
Sassuolo -0.50
2.02
1.93
-4.5%
01 | 1X2
Verona
2.75
3.20
+16.4%
Draw
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
Sassuolo
2.10
1.87
-11.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Verona +1.5
1.20
1.28
+6.7%
Sassuolo -1.5
3.75
3.15
-16.0%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.30
2.30
Under 3.5
1.53
1.53
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
21.00
21.00
D-H
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
D-D
6.50
6.50
D-A
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.30
2.90
-12.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
0-0
17.00
17.00
0-1
10.00
10.00
2-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
2-2
10.00
10.00
1-2
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
3-0
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
3-3
35.00
35.00
0-3
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
3-1
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
4-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
1-3
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
3-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
Any Other Score
60.00
60.00
2-3
15.00
15.00
4-0
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
0-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-4
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
3-4
60.00
60.00
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-1
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-5
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
150.00
150.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
17.00
1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2
3.80
3.80
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
5
7.00
7.00
6
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
7
25.00
25.00
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Verona
2.05
2.20
+7.3%
No 1st Goal
17.00
17.00
Sassuolo
1.80
1.67
-7.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Verona
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
Draw
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Sassuolo
2.65
2.40
-9.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
0-0
3.30
3.30
0-1
4.30
4.00
-7.0%
2-0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.25
2.25
Under 1.5
1.55
1.55

Last Updated on 2020-11-22 21:50:02