Europe / UE Europe /

Viking FK vs Aberdeen 0655

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Viking FK - Draw - Aberdeen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.5% home win for (Viking FK) at opening odds $2.20; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 32.4% away win for (Aberdeen) at opening odds $2.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Viking FK) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Aberdeen) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

01 | 1X2
Viking FK
2.20
2.45
+11.4%
Draw
3.30
3.05
-7.6%
Aberdeen
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Viking FK -1.5
4.00
5.50
+37.5%
Aberdeen +1.5
1.18
1.09
-7.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.58
2.15
+36.1%
Under 2.5
2.20
1.60
-27.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
4.10
+17.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
D-H
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
D-D
5.50
4.50
-18.2%
D-A
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
A-H
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
7.00
-26.3%
0-0
15.00
8.50
-43.3%
0-1
11.00
6.50
-40.9%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
6.00
5.00
-16.7%
0-2
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
1-2
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
3-0
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-3
35.00
70.00
+100.0%
0-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-1
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
4-4
150.00
250.00
+66.7%
1-3
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
3-2
19.00
35.00
+84.2%
Any Other Score
70.00
150.00
+114.3%
2-3
21.00
35.00
+66.7%
4-0
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
0-4
90.00
90.00
4-1
35.00
60.00
+71.4%
1-4
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-2
50.00
90.00
+80.0%
2-4
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
4-3
80.00
150.00
+87.5%
3-4
90.00
150.00
+66.7%
5-0
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
100.00
200.00
+100.0%
1-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-2
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
2-5
150.00
250.00
+66.7%
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
8.50
-43.3%
1
5.20
3.60
-30.8%
2
3.60
3.00
-16.7%
3
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
4
4.50
6.50
+44.4%
5
8.00
13.00
+62.5%
6
15.00
35.00
+133.3%
7
35.00
70.00
+100.0%
8
70.00
100.00
+42.9%
9+
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%

Last Updated on 2020-09-18 02:20:02