Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Viking FK vs Valerenga

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Viking FK - Draw - Valerenga) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.5% home win for (Viking FK) at opening odds $2.65; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 39.5% away win for (Valerenga) at opening odds $2.25

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Valerenga) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Viking FK) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

01 | 1X2
Viking FK
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
Draw
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
Valerenga
2.25
2.25
02 | 1/2 Goal
Viking FK +1.5
1.18
1.18
Valerenga -1.5
4.00
4.00
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.55
+1.3%
Under 2.5
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
23.00
23.00
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
D-A
6.00
6.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.60
3.60
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
11.00
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
10.00
10.00
2-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-2
10.00
10.00
1-2
8.00
8.00
3-0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-3
35.00
35.00
0-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-3
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
4-0
80.00
80.00
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
40.00
40.00
4-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-4
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
3-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
125.00
125.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
100.00
100.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
125.00
125.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
2
3.60
3.60
3
3.60
3.60
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.50
6
13.00
13.00
7
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Viking FK
2.03
2.03
No 1st Goal
15.00
15.00
Valerenga
1.87
1.87
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Viking FK
3.10
3.10
Draw
2.20
2.20
Valerenga
2.85
2.85
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.80
4.80
0-0
3.00
3.00
0-1
4.50
4.50
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.49
-0.7%

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 04:10:06