Spain / Spanish League / 1593

Villarreal vs Levante

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Villarreal - Draw - Levante) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 61.6% home win for (Villarreal) at opening odds $1.45; 21.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.20; 17.2% away win for (Levante) at opening odds $5.20. The fixture favourite (Villarreal) has a 40.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.25 whereas the underdog (Levante) has a 59.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.53 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Villarreal -1.001.801.82 +1.1%Levante +1.002.022.00 -1.0%
01. 1X2
Villarreal1.451.48 +2.1%Draw4.204.20Levante5.204.80 -7.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Villarreal -1.52.252.25Levante +1.51.531.53
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.152.00 -7.0%Under 3.51.601.70 +6.2%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
VillarrealDrawLevante
H-H2.052.10 +2.4%H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0035.00 -12.5%
D-H4.304.50 +4.7%D-D7.508.00 +6.7%D-A12.0012.00
A-H19.0017.00 -10.5%A-D17.0015.00 -11.8%A-A10.009.50 -5.0%
04. Pick The Score
VillarrealDrawLevante
1-09.0010.00 +11.1%0-019.0023.00 +21.1%0-119.0021.00 +10.5%
2-08.008.50 +6.3%1-18.008.50 +6.3%0-240.0035.00 -12.5%
2-17.007.002-212.0011.00 -8.3%1-215.0015.00
3-011.0011.003-340.0035.00 -12.5%0-390.0090.00
3-19.509.00 -5.3%4-4150.00125.00 -16.7%1-340.0040.00
3-215.0013.00 -13.3%Any Other Score25.0023.00 -8.0%2-335.0030.00 -14.3%
4-021.0021.00    0-4200.00200.00
4-117.0015.00 -11.8%    1-4125.00125.00
4-225.0025.00    2-4100.0090.00 -10.0%
4-370.0060.00 -14.3%    3-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
5-040.0035.00 -12.5%    0-5250.00250.00
5-140.0030.00 -25.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-260.0050.00 -16.7%    2-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-3125.00100.00 -20.0%    3-5250.00150.00 -40.0%
5-4200.00200.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
019.0023.00 +21.1%33.503.60 +2.9%611.0011.00
17.007.50 +7.1%44.304.10 -4.7%725.0019.00 -24.0%
24.004.20 +5.0%56.506.00 -7.7%850.0040.00 -20.0%
    9+80.0050.00 -37.5%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Villarreal1.421.45 +2.1%No 1st Goal19.0023.00 +21.1%Levante2.952.80 -5.1%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Villarreal1.951.95Draw2.452.55 +4.1%Levante5.004.70 -6.0%
11. Halftime PTS
VillarrealDrawLevante
1-03.503.60 +2.9%0-03.303.70 +12.1%0-17.507.50
2-07.007.001-17.006.50 -7.1%0-225.0025.00
2-113.0012.00 -7.7%2-235.0035.001-225.0021.00 -16.0%
    Any Other Score9.508.50 -10.5%    
2020-02-15 21:53:53
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.152.03 -5.6%Under 1.51.601.67 +4.4%