Spain / Spanish League /

Villarreal vs Osasuna 1537

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Villarreal - Draw - Osasuna) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.8% home win for (Villarreal) at opening odds $1.60; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 17.9% away win for (Osasuna) at opening odds $5.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Villarreal) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Osasuna) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Villarreal -0.75
1.82
1.93
+6.0%
Osasuna +0.75
2.00
1.88
-6.0%
01 | 1X2
Villarreal
1.60
1.67
+4.4%
Draw
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
Osasuna
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Villarreal -1.5
2.70
2.70
Osasuna +1.5
1.37
1.37
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.10
Under 2.5
1.63
1.63
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.40
2.55
+6.3%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
50.00
50.00
D-H
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
D-D
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
D-A
11.00
11.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
0-0
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
1-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-2
17.00
17.00
1-2
15.00
15.00
3-0
11.00
11.00
3-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-3
90.00
90.00
3-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
60.00
3-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
90.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
1
3.70
3.70
2
3.05
3.05
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
7
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
8
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Villarreal
1.50
1.55
+3.3%
No 1st Goal
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
Osasuna
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Villarreal
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
Draw
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
Osasuna
5.20
5.20
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.00
3.30
+10.0%
0-0
2.60
2.45
-5.8%
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
30.00
30.00
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
17.00
17.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.47
+3.5%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.45
-5.8%

Last Updated on 2021-04-11 19:50:01