Europe / UE Europe /

Villarreal vs Salzburg 0661

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Villarreal - Draw - Salzburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 47.5% home win for (Villarreal) at opening odds $1.87; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 27.8% away win for (Salzburg) at opening odds $3.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Villarreal) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Salzburg) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

Asian Handicap
Villarreal -0.25
1.85
1.88
+1.6%
Salzburg +0.25
1.97
1.93
-2.0%
01 | 1X2
Villarreal
1.87
2.00
+7.0%
Draw
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
Salzburg
3.20
2.95
-7.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Villarreal -1.5
3.15
3.55
+12.7%
Salzburg +1.5
1.28
1.22
-4.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.58
1.53
-3.2%
Under 2.5
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.85
3.40
+19.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-D
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
D-A
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
A-H
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
0-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-2
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
3-0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
3-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
60.00
60.00
2-3
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
4-0
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
0-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
1-4
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-0
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
100.00
100.00
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
2
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
5
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
6
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
7
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
8
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Villarreal
1.67
1.82
+9.0%
No 1st Goal
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
Salzburg
2.25
2.05
-8.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Villarreal
2.45
2.70
+10.2%
Draw
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
Salzburg
3.60
3.20
-11.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
4.30
+13.2%
0-0
3.10
3.10
0-1
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
12.00
12.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.40
2.35
-2.1%
Under 1.5
1.49
1.50
+0.7%

Last Updated on 2021-02-26 01:40:03