Spain / Spanish League /

Villarreal vs Sociedad 1505

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Villarreal - Draw - Sociedad) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.2% home win for (Villarreal) at opening odds $2.10; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 30.1% away win for (Sociedad) at opening odds $2.95

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Villarreal) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Sociedad) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Villarreal -0.25
1.91
1.88
-1.6%
Sociedad +0.25
1.91
1.93
+1.0%
01 | 1X2
Villarreal
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
Sociedad
2.95
3.20
+8.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Villarreal -1.5
4.40
4.40
Sociedad +1.5
1.15
1.15
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
2.07
+15.0%
Under 2.5
1.87
1.65
-11.8%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.63
1.80
+10.4%
No
2.05
1.85
-9.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.40
3.40
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-D
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
D-A
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-0
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
0-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
5.50
5.50
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
3-0
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-3
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
3-2
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
Any Other Score
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-3
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
4-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
1
4.40
3.90
-11.4%
2
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
3
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
6
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
7
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
8
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Villarreal
1.80
1.80
Sociedad
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
No 1st Goal
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Villarreal
2.75
2.80
+1.8%
Draw
2.10
1.97
-6.2%
Sociedad
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
0-0
2.75
2.55
-7.3%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
17.00
17.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.42
+5.2%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.60
-8.8%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.55
-7.3%
1
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
2
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
3+
7.50
7.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Villarreal
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
Sociedad
2.95
3.10
+5.1%
No 1st Goal
2.75
2.55
-7.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
5.20
+18.2%
No
1.15
1.10
-4.3%

Last Updated on 2022-05-16 01:20:02