Spain / Spanish League /

Villarreal vs Valencia 1598

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Villarreal - Draw - Valencia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.6% home win for (Villarreal) at opening odds $1.60; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 19.8% away win for (Valencia) at opening odds $4.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Villarreal) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Valencia) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap
Villarreal -1.00
2.07
2.07
Valencia +1.00
1.77
1.77
01 | 1X2
Villarreal
1.60
1.55
-3.1%
Draw
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
Valencia
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Villarreal -1.5
2.70
2.60
-3.7%
Valencia +1.5
1.37
1.40
+2.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.70
1.63
-4.1%
Under 2.5
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.40
4.40
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
11.00
11.00
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-0
7.00
7.00
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
11.00
11.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
3-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
25.00
25.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
60.00
60.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
60.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
2
3.40
3.40
3
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
4
4.80
4.80
5
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
6
17.00
17.00
7
40.00
40.00
8
80.00
80.00
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Villarreal
1.50
1.48
-1.3%
No 1st Goal
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
Valencia
2.80
2.80
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Villarreal
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Draw
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
Valencia
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.40
0-0
2.85
2.95
+3.5%
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.50
Under 1.5
1.45
1.45

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 21:50:01