Japan / J League /
Vissel Kobe vs Shimizu S Pulse 3158
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Vissel Kobe - Draw - Shimizu S Pulse) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 49% home win for (Vissel Kobe) at opening odds $1.82; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 24.8% away win for (Shimizu S Pulse) at opening odds $3.60
The fixture favourite (Vissel Kobe) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Shimizu S Pulse) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 15:50:01