Japan / J League /

Vissel Kobe vs Urawa Reds 3119

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Vissel Kobe - Draw - Urawa Reds) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.2% home win for (Vissel Kobe) at opening odds $2.60; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 37.1% away win for (Urawa Reds) at opening odds $2.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Urawa Reds) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Vissel Kobe) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Vissel Kobe 0.00
1.97
1.95
-1.0%
Urawa Reds +0.00
1.85
1.77
-4.3%
01 | 1X2
Vissel Kobe
2.60
2.60
Draw
3.10
3.10
Urawa Reds
2.40
2.40
02 | 1/2 Goal
Vissel Kobe +1.5
1.07
1.12
+4.7%
Urawa Reds -1.5
6.00
4.80
-20.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
1.97
-4.8%
Under 2.5
1.65
1.72
+4.2%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
No
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.40
4.40
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
6.00
6.00
D-D
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
D-A
6.00
6.00
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.10
4.10
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-0
9.00
9.00
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
9.00
9.00
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
8.50
8.50
3-0
30.00
30.00
3-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
23.00
23.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
150.00
60.00
-60.0%
2-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-0
90.00
90.00
0-4
80.00
80.00
4-1
70.00
70.00
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-0
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
0-5
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-1
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
1-5
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-2
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
2-5
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
9.00
1
3.80
3.80
2
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
3
3.70
3.70
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
6
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Vissel Kobe
2.05
2.05
Urawa Reds
1.97
1.97
No 1st Goal
9.00
9.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Vissel Kobe
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
Draw
2.03
2.00
-1.5%
Urawa Reds
3.10
3.10
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.50
0-0
2.50
2.70
+8.0%
0-1
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
Any Other Score
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.42
-2.1%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.50
2.70
+8.0%
1
2.40
2.40
2
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
3+
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Vissel Kobe
2.85
2.80
-1.8%
Urawa Reds
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
No 1st Goal
2.50
2.70
+8.0%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.20
5.20
No
1.10
1.10

Last Updated on 2022-06-26 16:50:02