Holland / Dutch League /

Vitesse Arnhem vs ADO Den Haag 5666

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Vitesse Arnhem - Draw - ADO Den Haag) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 75.3% home win for (Vitesse Arnhem) at opening odds $1.20; 16.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.50; 8.2% away win for (ADO Den Haag) at opening odds $11.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Vitesse Arnhem) has a 56.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.60 whereas the underdog (ADO Den Haag) has a 43.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Vitesse Arnhem -1.75
1.88
1.88
ADO Den Haag +1.75
1.93
1.93
01 | 1X2
Vitesse Arnhem
1.20
1.18
-1.7%
Draw
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
ADO Den Haag
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Vitesse Arnhem -1.5
1.60
1.60
ADO Den Haag +1.5
2.10
2.10
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.55
+3.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.55
1.58
+1.9%
H-D
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
H-A
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
D-H
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
D-D
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
D-A
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-H
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
A-D
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-A
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
0-0
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
0-1
25.00
25.00
2-0
4.80
6.00
+25.0%
1-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-2
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
21.00
21.00
1-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-0
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
3-3
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
0-3
200.00
200.00
3-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
100.00
100.00
3-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
17.00
17.00
2-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
13.00
13.00
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-0
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
1-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-2
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
2-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
5
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
6
13.00
13.00
7
30.00
17.00
-43.3%
8
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
9+
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Vitesse Arnhem
1.23
1.23
No 1st Goal
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
ADO Den Haag
4.30
3.90
-9.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Even
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Vitesse Arnhem
1.60
1.55
-3.1%
Draw
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
ADO Den Haag
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.90
2.90
0-0
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
5.00
5.00
1-1
9.50
9.50
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
Any Other Score
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.20
2.00
-9.1%
Under 1.5
1.58
1.70
+7.6%

Last Updated on 2021-04-10 01:50:01