Holland / Dutch League / 5666

Vitesse Arnhem vs Heerenveen

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Vitesse Arnhem - Draw - Heerenveen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.8% home win for (Vitesse Arnhem) at opening odds $1.90; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 27% away win for (Heerenveen) at opening odds $3.30. The fixture favourite (Vitesse Arnhem) has a 27.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Heerenveen) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Vitesse Arnhem -0.501.972.02 +2.5%Heerenveen +0.501.851.80 -2.7%
01. 1X2
Vitesse Arnhem1.901.95 +2.6%Draw3.403.30 -2.9%Heerenveen3.303.30
46. 1/2 Goal
Vitesse Arnhem -1.53.353.35Heerenveen +1.51.251.25
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.551.60 +3.2%Under 2.52.252.15 -4.4%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Vitesse ArnhemDrawHeerenveen
H-H2.953.05 +3.4%H-D13.0013.00H-A30.0025.00 -16.7%
D-H5.005.00D-D5.505.20 -5.5%D-A8.508.00 -5.9%
A-H21.0021.00A-D13.0013.00A-A6.006.00
04. Pick The Score
Vitesse ArnhemDrawHeerenveen
1-09.008.50 -5.6%0-015.0013.00 -13.3%0-112.0011.00 -8.3%
2-010.0010.001-16.506.00 -7.7%0-219.0019.00
2-18.507.50 -11.8%2-211.0011.001-211.0010.00 -9.1%
3-017.0017.003-340.0040.000-340.0050.00 +25.0%
3-112.0012.004-4150.00150.001-325.0025.00
3-217.0019.00 +11.8%Any Other Score35.0060.00 +71.4%2-323.0023.00
4-030.0035.00 +16.7%    0-4125.00125.00
4-121.0030.00 +42.9%    1-470.0070.00
4-225.0035.00 +40.0%    2-470.0070.00
4-350.0080.00 +60.0%    3-470.0090.00 +28.6%
5-060.0080.00 +33.3%    0-590.00200.00 +122.2%
5-150.0070.00 +40.0%    1-5200.00200.00
5-2100.0080.00 -20.0%    2-5200.00200.00
5-3150.00125.00 -16.7%    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
015.0013.00 -13.3%33.603.60613.0015.00 +15.4%
15.505.20 -5.5%44.504.70 +4.4%735.0030.00 -14.3%
23.603.50 -2.8%57.508.00 +6.7%860.0060.00
    9+90.0090.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Vitesse Arnhem1.671.70 +1.8%No 1st Goal15.0013.00 -13.3%Heerenveen2.302.25 -2.2%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Vitesse Arnhem2.502.50Draw2.202.20Heerenveen3.703.70
11. Halftime PTS
Vitesse ArnhemDrawHeerenveen
1-04.004.000-02.952.85 -3.4%0-15.505.50
2-010.0010.001-16.506.500-217.0017.00
2-115.0015.002-235.0040.00 +14.3%1-221.0021.00
    Any Other Score12.0013.00 +8.3%    
2020-02-16 18:40:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.402.35 -2.1%Under 1.51.491.50 +0.7%