Holland / Dutch League /
Vitesse Arnhem vs PSV 5675
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Vitesse Arnhem - Draw - PSV) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 20.8% home win for (Vitesse Arnhem) at opening odds $4.30; 23.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 55.8% away win for (PSV) at opening odds $1.60
The fixture favourite (PSV) has a 36.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (Vitesse Arnhem) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15
Last Updated on 2023-03-19 23:30:01