Holland / Dutch League /

Vitesse Arnhem vs Sparta Rotterdam 5626

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Vitesse Arnhem - Draw - Sparta Rotterdam) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54.1% home win for (Vitesse Arnhem) at opening odds $1.65; 24.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 21.8% away win for (Sparta Rotterdam) at opening odds $4.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Vitesse Arnhem) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Sparta Rotterdam) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Vitesse Arnhem -0.75
1.88
2.00
+6.4%
Sparta Rotterdam +0.75
1.93
1.82
-5.7%
01 | 1X2
Vitesse Arnhem
1.65
1.72
+4.2%
Draw
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
Sparta Rotterdam
4.10
3.80
-7.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Vitesse Arnhem -1.5
2.70
2.80
+3.7%
Sparta Rotterdam +1.5
1.37
1.35
-1.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.55
+1.3%
Under 2.5
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.40
2.55
+6.3%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
D-D
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
D-A
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.00
0-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
0-1
13.00
13.00
2-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
0-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
1-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-2
35.00
35.00
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
80.00
80.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
60.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
90.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1
5.80
5.50
-5.2%
2
3.60
3.60
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.50
6
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
7
35.00
35.00
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Vitesse Arnhem
1.53
1.55
+1.3%
No 1st Goal
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Sparta Rotterdam
2.60
2.50
-3.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Vitesse Arnhem
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
Draw
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
Sparta Rotterdam
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
0-0
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
0-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.49
-0.7%

Last Updated on 2020-09-20 00:40:02