Holland / Dutch League /

Vitesse Arnhem vs Twente Enschede 5608

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Vitesse Arnhem - Draw - Twente Enschede) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 28.7% home win for (Vitesse Arnhem) at opening odds $3.10; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 44.4% away win for (Twente Enschede) at opening odds $2.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Twente Enschede) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Vitesse Arnhem) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Vitesse Arnhem +0.50
1.80
1.90
+5.6%
Twente Enschede -0.50
2.02
1.85
-8.4%
01 | 1X2
Vitesse Arnhem
3.10
3.60
+16.1%
Draw
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
Twente Enschede
2.00
1.85
-7.5%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Vitesse Arnhem +1.5
1.18
1.25
+5.9%
Twente Enschede -1.5
4.00
3.35
-16.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.97
+11.3%
Under 2.5
1.90
1.72
-9.5%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.63
1.75
+7.4%
No
2.05
1.90
-7.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
D-H
8.00
8.00
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
5.20
4.70
-9.6%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
0-0
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
0-1
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
2-0
17.00
17.00
1-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-2
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
2-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
3-0
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
17.00
17.00
3-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
Any Other Score
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
2-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
4-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-4
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
4-1
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
1-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-2
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-1
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-5
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
1
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
2
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
3
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
4
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
5
10.00
10.00
6
21.00
21.00
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Vitesse Arnhem
2.30
2.45
+6.5%
Twente Enschede
1.72
1.70
-1.2%
No 1st Goal
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Vitesse Arnhem
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
Draw
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
Twente Enschede
2.60
2.60
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
5.20
0-0
3.00
2.75
-8.3%
0-1
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
2-0
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
1-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
Any Other Score
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.38
+2.2%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
Even
1.67
1.60
-4.2%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.00
2.75
-8.3%
1
2.50
2.50
2
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
3+
5.80
7.50
+29.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Vitesse Arnhem
2.95
3.40
+15.3%
Twente Enschede
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
No 1st Goal
3.00
2.75
-8.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
5.20
+18.2%
No
1.15
1.10
-4.3%

Last Updated on 2023-01-26 01:40:02