Holland / Dutch League /
Volendam vs Excelsior 5649
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Volendam - Draw - Excelsior) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.8% home win for (Volendam) at opening odds $1.65; 22.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.00; 24% away win for (Excelsior) at opening odds $3.70
The fixture favourite (Volendam) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Excelsior) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97
Last Updated on 2023-05-28 20:20:02