Holland / Dutch League /

Waalwijk vs Ajax 5680

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Waalwijk - Draw - Ajax) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 6.1% home win for (Waalwijk) at opening odds $15.00; 12.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $7.50; 81.7% away win for (Ajax) at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Ajax) has a 47.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.90 whereas the underdog (Waalwijk) has a 52.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.75

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
Waalwijk +2.25
2.00
1.97
-1.5%
Ajax -2.25
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
01 | 1X2
Waalwijk
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
Draw
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
Ajax
1.12
1.13
+0.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Waalwijk +2.5
1.75
1.70
-2.9%
Ajax -2.5
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
1.60
1.60
Under 3.5
2.15
2.15
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
H-D
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
H-A
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
D-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-D
13.00
13.00
D-A
4.20
4.20
A-H
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
A-D
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-A
1.37
1.45
+5.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-0
35.00
35.00
0-1
11.00
17.00
+54.5%
2-0
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
1-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
0-2
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-1
40.00
40.00
2-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
1-2
9.50
9.50
3-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-3
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
3-1
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
8.00
8.00
3-2
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
Any Other Score
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
4-0
250.00
250.00
0-4
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
4-1
250.00
250.00
1-4
10.00
10.00
4-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-4
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
5-0
300.00
300.00
0-5
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
5-1
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
1-5
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
5-2
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
2-5
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
5-3
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
3-5
100.00
100.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
35.00
35.00
1
11.00
11.00
2
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
3
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
4
4.10
4.10
5
5.00
5.00
6
7.50
7.50
7
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
8
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
9+
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Waalwijk
4.70
4.30
-8.5%
No 1st Goal
35.00
35.00
Ajax
1.18
1.20
+1.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Waalwijk
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
Draw
3.10
3.40
+9.7%
Ajax
1.45
1.40
-3.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
13.00
13.00
0-0
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
0-1
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
2-0
50.00
50.00
1-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-2
4.50
4.50
2-1
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
Any Other Score
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.75
1.72
-1.7%
Under 1.5
1.93
1.97
+2.1%

Last Updated on 2021-04-11 22:40:01