World / W Cup /

Wales vs Iran 5867

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wales - Draw - Iran) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.4% home win for (Wales) at opening odds $2.05; 31.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.85; 25.4% away win for (Iran) at opening odds $3.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Wales) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Iran) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Wales -0.25
1.72
1.67
-2.9%
Iran +0.25
2.03
2.05
+1.0%
01 | 1X2
Wales
2.05
1.87
-8.8%
Draw
2.85
3.00
+5.3%
Iran
3.50
4.20
+20.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Wales -1.5
3.55
3.55
Iran +1.5
1.22
1.22
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.25
2.10
-6.7%
Under 2.5
1.55
1.63
+5.2%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
No
1.63
1.67
+2.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.05
-7.6%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
D-D
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
D-A
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
0-0
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-1
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
2-0
8.50
8.50
1-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-0
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
3-3
80.00
80.00
0-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
3-1
19.00
12.00
-36.8%
4-4
150.00
250.00
+66.7%
1-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
2-3
50.00
50.00
4-0
40.00
40.00
0-4
150.00
150.00
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
150.00
250.00
+66.7%
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
1
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
2
2.95
3.30
+11.9%
3
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
4
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
5
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
6
40.00
21.00
-47.5%
7
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
8
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Wales
1.77
1.72
-2.8%
Iran
2.50
2.50
No 1st Goal
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.90
Even
1.75
1.75
10 | Halftime 1X2
Wales
2.80
2.70
-3.6%
Draw
1.87
1.97
+5.3%
Iran
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
3.80
0-0
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-2
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
Any Other Score
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.50
1.49
-0.7%
Under 0.5
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.20
2.20
Even
1.55
1.55
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
1
2.65
2.65
2
4.80
4.80
3+
7.00
7.00
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Wales
2.50
2.50
Iran
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
No 1st Goal
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.20
5.20
No
1.10
1.10

Last Updated on 2022-11-25 17:50:01