Europe / Euro Champ /

Wales vs Switzerland 2010

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wales - Draw - Switzerland) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 26.9% home win for (Wales) at opening odds $3.30; 31.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.80; 41.3% away win for (Switzerland) at opening odds $2.15

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Switzerland) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Wales) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 62.5% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.47 compared to a 37.5% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.45

Asian Handicap
Wales +0.50
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
Switzerland -0.50
2.07
2.00
-3.4%
01 | 1X2
Wales
3.30
3.30
Draw
2.80
3.20
+14.3%
Switzerland
2.15
2.00
-7.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Wales +1.5
1.15
1.23
+7.0%
Switzerland -1.5
4.40
3.50
-20.5%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.47
1.47
Under 1.5
2.45
2.45
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
35.00
17.00
-51.4%
D-H
7.00
9.00
+28.6%
D-D
4.50
4.10
-8.9%
D-A
4.50
4.50
A-H
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
3.60
3.10
-13.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-0
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
0-1
5.00
5.00
2-0
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
1-1
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
0-2
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
2-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-2
17.00
17.00
1-2
8.50
8.50
3-0
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
3-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
0-3
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
3-1
35.00
35.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-4
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
4-1
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
1-4
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
4-2
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-4
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
1
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
2
3.00
3.00
3
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
4
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
5
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
6
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
7
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
8
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
9+
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Wales
2.35
2.60
+10.6%
No 1st Goal
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
Switzerland
1.77
1.70
-4.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.75
-3.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Wales
3.80
4.70
+23.7%
Draw
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Switzerland
3.00
2.70
-10.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-0
2.40
2.30
-4.2%
0-1
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
2-0
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
1-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-2
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
2-1
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.49
1.55
+4.0%
Under 0.5
2.40
2.25
-6.3%

Last Updated on 2021-06-12 20:50:01