England / English Premier /

Watford vs Leicester 0361

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Watford - Draw - Leicester) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 28% home win for (Watford) at opening odds $3.20; 26.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 45.6% away win for (Leicester) at opening odds $1.97

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Leicester) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Watford) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Watford +0.75
1.77
1.92
+8.5%
Leicester -0.75
2.03
1.82
-10.3%
01 | 1X2
Watford
3.20
4.50
+40.6%
Draw
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
Leicester
1.97
1.58
-19.8%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Watford +1.5
1.20
1.33
+10.8%
Leicester -1.5
3.75
2.90
-22.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.70
1.65
-2.9%
Under 2.5
2.00
2.07
+3.5%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.58
1.70
+7.6%
No
2.15
1.95
-9.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.50
8.50
+54.5%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
D-H
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
D-D
5.50
5.50
D-A
5.00
4.40
-12.0%
A-H
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
3.05
2.45
-19.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
0-1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
2-0
15.00
23.00
+53.3%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
9.00
6.50
-27.8%
2-1
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
2-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
40.00
80.00
+100.0%
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
3-1
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
3-2
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
Any Other Score
90.00
30.00
-66.7%
2-3
21.00
21.00
4-0
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
0-4
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
4-1
80.00
125.00
+56.3%
1-4
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-2
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
2-4
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
5-1
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-5
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
2
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
5
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
6
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
7
40.00
40.00
8
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
9+
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Watford
2.30
2.75
+19.6%
Leicester
1.72
1.53
-11.0%
No 1st Goal
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Watford
3.60
4.70
+30.6%
Draw
2.20
2.20
Leicester
2.55
2.20
-13.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
0-0
2.95
2.90
-1.7%
0-1
3.90
3.50
-10.3%
2-0
17.00
25.00
+47.1%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
2-1
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.00
Even
1.67
1.67
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.95
2.90
-1.7%
1
2.50
2.50
2
3.90
3.90
3+
6.50
6.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Watford
3.00
3.60
+20.0%
Leicester
2.25
2.03
-9.8%
No 1st Goal
2.95
2.90
-1.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
No
1.15
1.12
-2.6%

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 20:50:01