England / English League Champ /
Watford vs West Bromwich 1876
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Watford - Draw - West Bromwich) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.5% home win for (Watford) at opening odds $2.15; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 29.7% away win for (West Bromwich) at opening odds $3.00
The fixture favourite (Watford) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (West Bromwich) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93
Last Updated on 2023-09-21 02:40:04