Australia / A League / 4511

Wellington vs Melbourne City

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wellington - Draw - Melbourne City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35% home win for (Wellington) at opening odds $2.55; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 38% away win for (Melbourne City) at opening odds $2.35. The fixture favourite (Melbourne City) has a 20.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Wellington) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Wellington 0.001.971.93 -2.0%Melbourne City +0.001.851.88 +1.6%
01. 1X2
Wellington2.552.45 -3.9%Draw3.303.40 +3.0%Melbourne City2.352.40 +2.1%
46. 1/2 Goal
Wellington +1.51.151.15Melbourne City -1.54.404.40
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.352.15 -8.5%Under 3.51.501.60 +6.7%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
WellingtonDrawMelbourne City
H-H4.204.00 -4.8%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0021.00 -16.0%
D-H6.506.50D-D5.206.00 +15.4%D-A6.006.00
A-H25.0021.00 -16.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A3.903.90
04. Pick The Score
WellingtonDrawMelbourne City
1-010.0012.00 +20.0%0-013.0017.00 +30.8%0-110.0012.00 +20.0%
2-013.0015.00 +15.4%1-16.008.00 +33.3%0-213.0013.00
2-18.508.502-210.0010.001-28.508.50
3-030.0030.003-335.0023.00 -34.3%0-325.0025.00
3-117.0015.00 -11.8%4-4150.00125.00 -16.7%1-315.0015.00
3-221.0013.00 -38.1%Any Other Score80.0040.00 -50.0%2-319.0015.00 -21.1%
4-080.0070.00 -12.5%    0-460.0060.00
4-150.0040.00 -20.0%    1-440.0040.00
4-250.0035.00 -30.0%    2-450.0035.00 -30.0%
4-390.0050.00 -44.4%    3-490.0050.00 -44.4%
5-0150.00150.00    0-5150.00150.00
5-1125.00100.00 -20.0%    1-5125.00100.00 -20.0%
5-2125.00125.00    2-5125.00125.00
5-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-4250.00200.00 -20.0%    4-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
05. Total Goals
013.0017.00 +30.8%33.603.70 +2.8%615.0011.00 -26.7%
15.507.00 +27.3%44.504.30 -4.4%735.0017.00 -51.4%
23.604.10 +13.9%58.007.00 -12.5%860.0030.00 -50.0%
    9+90.0040.00 -55.6%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Wellington1.971.95 -1.0%No 1st Goal13.0017.00 +30.8%Melbourne City1.901.92 +1.1%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Wellington3.102.95 -4.8%Draw2.152.25 +4.7%Melbourne City2.952.95
11. Halftime PTS
WellingtonDrawMelbourne City
1-04.804.800-02.903.10 +6.9%0-14.504.80 +6.7%
2-013.0013.001-16.506.00 -7.7%0-213.0012.00 -7.7%
2-117.0015.00 -11.8%2-235.0035.001-217.0015.00 -11.8%
    Any Other Score13.0012.00 -7.7%    
2020-02-15 10:40:11
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.452.15 -12.2%Under 1.51.471.60 +8.8%