Australia / A League / 4560

Wellington vs Western Sydney

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wellington - Draw - Western Sydney) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.5% home win for (Wellington) at opening odds $2.20; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 32.4% away win for (Western Sydney) at opening odds $2.75. The fixture favourite (Wellington) has a 22.8% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Western Sydney) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.20 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Wellington -0.252.001.97 -1.5%Western Sydney +0.251.821.85 +1.6%
01. 1X2
Wellington2.202.15 -2.3%Draw3.303.30Western Sydney2.752.80 +1.8%
46. 1/2 Goal
Wellington -1.54.003.75 -6.3%Western Sydney +1.51.181.20 +1.7%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.581.53 -3.2%Under 2.52.202.30 +4.5%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
WellingtonDrawWestern Sydney
H-H3.503.50H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0023.00 -8.0%
D-H5.505.20 -5.5%D-D5.205.50 +5.8%D-A7.007.00
A-H23.0021.00 -8.7%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.704.80 +2.1%
04. Pick The Score
WellingtonDrawWestern Sydney
1-09.5010.00 +5.3%0-013.0015.00 +15.4%0-111.0011.00
2-011.0012.00 +9.1%1-16.006.50 +8.3%0-215.0017.00 +13.3%
2-18.008.002-210.0010.001-29.009.50 +5.6%
3-023.0023.003-335.0035.000-335.0035.00
3-113.0013.004-4150.00125.00 -16.7%1-319.0019.00
3-219.0017.00 -10.5%Any Other Score70.0050.00 -28.6%2-321.0021.00
4-060.0060.00    0-490.0090.00
4-140.0035.00 -12.5%    1-460.0060.00
4-250.0040.00 -20.0%    2-460.0060.00
4-380.0070.00 -12.5%    3-490.0090.00
5-0125.00125.00    0-5200.00200.00
5-1100.0090.00 -10.0%    1-5150.00150.00
5-2125.00100.00 -20.0%    2-5150.00150.00
5-3150.00150.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
013.0015.00 +15.4%33.603.60615.0012.00 -20.0%
15.206.00 +15.4%44.504.40 -2.2%735.0021.00 -40.0%
23.603.70 +2.8%58.007.50 -6.3%860.0040.00 -33.3%
    9+100.0070.00 -30.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Wellington1.821.80 -1.1%No 1st Goal13.0015.00 +15.4%Western Sydney2.102.10
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.87 +1.1%Even1.801.77 -1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Wellington2.752.75Draw2.202.20Western Sydney3.303.30
11. Halftime PTS
WellingtonDrawWestern Sydney
1-04.404.50 +2.3%0-02.902.95 +1.7%0-15.005.20 +4.0%
2-011.0011.001-16.506.500-215.0015.00
2-117.0015.00 -11.8%2-235.0035.001-219.0017.00 -10.5%
    Any Other Score13.0012.00 -7.7%    
2019-12-07 13:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.452.25 -8.2%Under 1.51.471.55 +5.4%