Australia / A League / 4524

Wellington vs Western United

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Wellington - Draw - Western United) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.8% home win for (Wellington) at opening odds $2.70; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 40.3% away win for (Western United) at opening odds $2.20. The fixture favourite (Western United) has a 22.8% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Wellington) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Wellington +0.251.801.77 -1.7%Western United -0.252.022.07 +2.5%
01. 1X2
Wellington2.702.65 -1.9%Draw3.303.30Western United2.202.25 +2.3%
46. 1/2 Goal
Wellington +1.51.181.15 -2.5%Western United -1.54.004.40 +10.0%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.651.65Under 2.52.072.07
03. Halftime-Fulltime
WellingtonDrawWestern United
H-H4.504.40 -2.2%H-D13.0013.00H-A23.0023.00
D-H7.006.50 -7.1%D-D5.205.50 +5.8%D-A5.506.00 +9.1%
A-H23.0023.00A-D13.0013.00A-A3.603.60
04. Pick The Score
WellingtonDrawWestern United
1-010.0010.000-013.0013.000-19.009.00
2-013.0013.001-16.007.00 +16.7%0-211.0011.00
2-19.009.002-211.0015.00 +36.4%1-28.008.00
3-035.0035.003-340.0030.00 -25.0%0-323.0023.00
3-119.0019.004-4150.00150.001-315.0015.00
3-223.0021.00 -8.7%Any Other Score60.0040.00 -33.3%2-321.0019.00 -9.5%
4-090.0080.00 -11.1%    0-460.0050.00 -16.7%
4-160.0050.00 -16.7%    1-440.0035.00 -12.5%
4-260.0050.00 -16.7%    2-450.0050.00
4-3100.0090.00 -10.0%    3-490.0080.00 -11.1%
5-0200.00100.00 -50.0%    0-5125.0090.00 -28.0%
5-1150.0070.00 -53.3%    1-5125.0060.00 -52.0%
5-2150.0090.00 -40.0%    2-5125.0080.00 -36.0%
5-3200.00200.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
013.0013.0033.603.50 -2.8%615.0011.00 -26.7%
15.206.00 +15.4%44.804.80725.0021.00 -16.0%
23.503.80 +8.6%58.008.00850.0035.00 -30.0%
    9+80.0040.00 -50.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Wellington2.102.05 -2.4%No 1st Goal13.0013.00Western United1.871.87
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Wellington3.203.10 -3.1%Draw2.152.20 +2.3%Western United2.852.85
11. Halftime PTS
WellingtonDrawWestern United
1-04.804.800-02.852.90 +1.8%0-14.304.30
2-015.0013.00 -13.3%1-16.506.500-212.0012.00
2-119.0019.002-240.0030.00 -25.0%1-217.0017.00
    Any Other Score15.0015.00    
2019-10-13 12:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.402.40Under 1.51.491.49